Information of Liver cirrhosis
Symptoms of Cirrhosis of Liver
Cirrhosis in its early stages has no prominent symptom.
· Loss of appetite
· Weight loss or sudden weight gain
· Itching of skin (pruritis)
· Nail changes (Clubbing)
· Swelling or distention of the abdomen
· Ascites ( collection of excess fluid within the abdomen)
· Swelling of the ankles
· Easy bruising
· dilated capillaries on the upper chest, arms and forearms.
· Slow healing of wounds
· Palms appear very red and warm
· Tremors (sudden, involuntary, violent twitching of the hand when it is held outstretched)
· Gynaecomastia (enlargement of breast in males)
· Changes in personality
o inability to concentrate
o weakness of memory
Cirrhosis is the most advanced stage of most liver diseases. However, this progression can be stalled, and made very slow by effective treatment of the presenting condition.
· Have alcohol in moderation. It's definitely better to avoid it altogether if you can.
· Avoid using tobacco.
· Eat a well balanced diet.
· Avoid having saturated fats and greasy foods (French fries, cheese burgers etc.) since they increase the load on the liver.
· Keep your weight within the range normal for your age and gender.
· Avoid foods containing colors and chemical preservatives.
· Be cautious when opting for vitamin and other supplements. Some of the supplements can actually increase stress on an already overburdened liver.
· Our treatment treat the underlying cause of Cirrhosis of Liver, such as viral infection, genetic tendency, bad effects of alcohol, metabolic changes, etc. and thus help to treat effects of Cirrhosis of Liver.
· our treatment helps to control further cellular damage.
· When introduced at an early stage of cirrhosis, homeopathic medicines can effectively reduce the viral count (in Cirrhosis caused by HBV and HCV) as well as give symptomatic relief without side effects.
· Homeopathic medications can prevent the progress of cirrhosis and in very early cases of liver cirrhosis, the medicines restore majority of the normal functions of the liver.